Production 2021 Update – Friday 29 October
The cast and crew are extremely excited after two very long years to finally be able to put on their show for you.
NEW Performance Dates
- Thursday 2 December – 7 pm
- Friday 3 December – 7 pm
- Saturday 4 December – 2 pm and 7 pm
At this stage, under the current State Government Guidelines, we believe we will be able to have 100% capacity for all the shows. We will release MORE TICKETS for sale once this stage has been reached. Information regarding ticket sales will be sent out via Compass.
There will still be some restrictions in place that we will be required to follow:
- All ticket holders over the age of 16+ will be required to show proof of vaccination. (Please note this may change to 12+ with the changes in the roadmap to Phase D – 90% 12+ fully vaccinated)
- Masks will need to be worn inside.
- You will be required to QR check in on the Victoria Services App.
- There will be QR posters around the outside of the Performing Arts Centre.
- We will have a sign in sheet for those who do not have the App. You will need to show a printed copy of your certificate and a photo ID. (Please allow extra time to complete this process as late comers will not be allowed to enter the theatre until an appropriate pause in the show).
- You will need to show our Covid Marshall your GREEN TICKET before entering the building.
We appreciate your understanding, and we will send an update when there are changes made by the State Government.
If you have already purchased tickets for the previous performances, your tickets will be valid for the same performance on the new date. If you require a refund of your ticket, due to the change in date, please contact the Main Office.
Amy Cumming and Jonathan Bleakley